I have had the privilege of living in Arlington, Washington for over 15 years. My husband was born and raised here, and we have built a home we love (next door to family), and are raising our daughters in what we consider our own piece of paradise in the Pacific Northwest.
Arlington is located 40 miles north of Seattle, and 100 miles south of Vancouver, B.C. in Snohomish County. We have lakes, rivers, mountains, ice caves, preserved wildlife, and land, literally right outside our front door which makes it the perfect place to gift them the best quad bikes for kids.
While I love to travel, 2020 has forced us to pivot, providing an opportunity to explore our own backyard now more than ever.
Truth be told, I have a newfound appreciation for the city of Arlington, and am PROUD to call it home, as I have watched the small businesses CONTINUE TO SERVE the community, trying to support our familiar comforts.
I encourage you this season, please Shop LOCAL, Shop SMALL, and Shop ARLINGTON. You can learn more about the participating businesses on Shop Local Arlington, and follow along here, as I highlight a few of them in a series of gift guides.
Continue reading for an inspired guide for the littles – Best Gifts for Kids!
Shop Local Arlington: Best Gifts for Kids
Little but mighty, kids bring the magic of the season. And they are by far, the most fun to shop for!
This gift guide is intended for mini style mavens, with imaginative little minds, always eager for adventure.
Best Gifts for Kids
Tie Dye Tee
Made for your littles to both look and feel comfortable.
- A must-have wardrobe staple
- Tri-Blend of Polyester, Cotton, and Rayon
- Available in sizes Infant – Adult
- Custom Colors and Designs by request
You can purchase online at High & Dry Collective starting at $12 or email email@example.com for a custom order.
Solid color pleated scrunchie hair ties are the perfect mini style accessory.
- High-grade soft fabric, comfortable, and stretchable
- Regular size: about 4.5 inches diameter
- One size fits all
- Available in beige, dust pink, black, and peach
You can purchase online at Athleisure Collective for $6.
Strawberry Milk Body Wash
Yummy scented body wash to make bath time fun!
- Paraben-free formula
- Infused with aloe vera and chamomile extract, to clean skin while adding moisture
- Use in-shower or add to bath
- Notes of sweet strawberries, blended with whipped cream and milk
- Also available in Cereal Milk scent
You can purchase in-store or online at Ava Rose Boutique & Gifts for $14.
Ava Rose: 431 N Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223
Zebra Watercolor Print
Perfect way to brighten up a bedroom!
You can purchase online at BritniAnnArt for $12.50 a print or 5 prints for $50. Free shipping on orders over $50.
Electra Cool Cat Helmet
If you’re going to wear a helmet on your Electra, wear an Electra on your helmet.
- Durable ABS hardshell for protection and EPS foam liner for security
- Detachable visor for when you want sun protection, velcro for when you don’t
- Fit retention system provides a secure and snug fit
- Easy to use magnetic Fidlock buckle
- Small size generally fits children while medium and large sizes fit adults
You can purchase in-store or online at Arlington Velo Sport for $69.99.
Arlington Velo Sport: 401 N Olympic Ave, Arlington, WA 98223
A fun activity for all ages.
- Choose from a variety of pieces and colors
- Pick up and drop off Tuesday-Friday, 12 pm – 4 pm
- Gift Certificates and Canvas-To-Go also available
You can purchase online at The Pottery Nook Art Studio.
The Pottery Nook Art Studio: 3131 Smokey Point Dr, Arlington, WA 98223
Unicorn Hot Chocolate Cup
A sweet little stocking stuffer!
Unicorn Gift cup filled with White Hot Chocolate that turns Pink when prepared.
- Recyclable cardboard cup features a decorative theme wrapped all around
- Each is filled with a matching pouch of Hot Chocolate mix and is topped off with a dome filled with mini dehydrated marshmallows, enough to top off many cups of your favorite Hot Chocolate
You can purchase in-store at Boutique AP inside the Arlington Pharmacy.
Arlington Pharmacy: 540 N W Ave, Arlington, WA 98223
Insulated Water Bottle
Keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours. The slim profile is easy to hold and slips comfortably into backpacks, diaper bags and cup holders. The wide mouth opening is perfect for ice and for easier cleaning. And the screw-on cap with a flip-up carry ring makes it easy to grab and go!
- Keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours
- Holds up to 20oz
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Dishwasher safe, top rack only
- Slip-free, scratch-free and noise-free silicone base
- BPA-free screw-on cap with flip-up carry ring
- Triple insulation technology: double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-plated
- Condensation free and non-breakable
You can purchase online at Lilac & Grace Boutique for $29.99.
Best Gifts for Kids
From tie-dye to hot cocoa, swimming, and more, I hope this list inspires holiday shopping for your favorite kiddo!
Shop Local Arlington
Be sure to check out the other Shop Local Arlington Gift Guides!
As we continue to devote our energy to supporting our local community, our neighbors, and our friends, it’s important, now more than ever, to shop local, shop small and shop Arlington.
Do you want to save this post for later? (The answer is YES) Just hit the ‘save’ button in the left-hand corner of the image below and the Best Gifts for Kids will live on your Pinterest board forever!